Who inspires you ?
"All the real old school R&B singers like Aaliyah, Lauren hill, Salt-N-Pepa.They know what REAL music is."
If you wasn’t famous musician what would you be doing now?
"Mmm that’s a hard one. I know it would be based around music. Maybe working with young adults trying to help they figure their musical talents.
If you could tell your fans three things what would it be?
I would tell them…
Whenever I meet a fan and I’m in a bad mood they always make me smile and make everything alight for that minute it reminds me why I wake up at these crazy hours to produce theses tracks.
Umm I’m very thankful for them supporting me , even when people were and still consistently trying to bring me down andddd I’ve got a new album coming out in a few months "
when I was younger me and my two cousins used to put on little shows for my granny in the living room every Sunday after dinner and for my twelfth birthday my dad got me my first keyboard and ever since then I’ve written my own songs and learnt how to play a variety of instruments.
What do you like to do in your spear time?
I’m my spear time I just RELAX. My schedule is just hectic so there isn’t a lot of time. I try a lot to make time for my family.
If you could work with anyone the industry who would it be ?
Justin Bieber! I think he’s unbelievably talented. It’s incredible. I don’t know if I would of survived coming into this industry and his age. I would have tripped over the first hurdle.
What’s your favourite childhood memory?
My favourite childhood memory is playing here come the bride on the piano and my parents wedding.
Who was your biggest crush when you was younger?
my biggest crush was Usher and Tyrese Gibson.Mainly Tyrese he’s the love of my life
Aren’t you scared of the real
Nevaeh getting lost behind all the fame?
I’m not cared of the real me getting lost behind the fame because I will always be real with myself. And if I not real with my Self I know I have people around me that would defiantly put me
in my place. Like my mum.
Where do you see yourself in 8 years?
the music industry is very unpredictable you can climb your way up to the top and within a minute you can drop all the way back down. Hopefully in 8 years I would be a worldwide R&B Artist that’s well known and hopefully met the right guy: D!

No comments:
Post a Comment