Tuesday, 9 October 2012
Task 4 - Evaluation for the preliminary task
The feedback I received from members of my class was that my front cover and contents page were good but the front cover was much better as I spent more time o n it and it was shown through the quality of my work. One person said the colures on the front page of “LSC’s Little Extra”worked well together however the texts could be slightly larger as a member of the targeted audience wouldn’t have been able to see the text from far. Another student didn’t like the colour scheme as they said the colors red, black and white are used in every magazine and me using it isn’t making my magazine stand out. Tina Another student said LSC was really represented only on the contents page where one of the students has the LSC id around his neck. However she said the layout of my magazine worked well and that contributed to the attraction of my magazine. With the audience feedback I now know how to possibly make my magazine better, changing the font size and colour etc. When producing my main task I will consider trying and testing out different colour schemes, layout of the magazine and the representativeness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment